Integration with UniTalk
UniTalk — virtual PBX. Communication takes place through local networks or the Internet. UniTalk IP telephony is a multifunctional platform that allows you to make and receive calls, use chats, instant messengers, and telephone services.
Benefits of integrating SMS Club with UniTalk
Combining the SMS messaging service with UniTalk IP telephony optimizes the work of sales and marketing departments. Integration allows you to productively use the functions of software solutions and create a full-fledged call center within one company.
Advantages of integrating SMS Club with UniTalk:
- conducting mass mailings of messages;
- sending personalized notifications;
- creation of SMS templates;
- expanded statistics.
Consolidation of calls with SMS notifications contributes to the effective conduct of customers through the sales funnel and increases the number of leads.
Instructions: how to integrate SMS Club with UniTalk
1. After registration, go to the personal account of the service, on the left point to the Integration tab -> Message Sending Service
1. Choose a service to send (ours)
2. We insert the API-KEY from the personal account of the club
3. Sender name == Alpha name from personal account
4. Click save
Next, I simulate sending (for the test)
I hover again on the sidebar on the left and select Message History, then click on the send message button
Fill in all fields and click send message
You can also see the documentation from their service